Lead Equivalent Glass
- Control windows in Diagnostic Imaging.
- Operating room viewing windows.
- Viewing panels in shielded doors.
- 1.6Pb Lead Equivalent Glass Available ex-stock.
- 2.2Pb Lead Equivalent Glass Available ex-stock.
- Maximum sheet size 2400 x 1100mm.
- All glass supplied is laser etched for certification.
- Optimum protection with excellent visual clarity.
- Custom cut to size available.
Did you know?
Radiation Services Group is the Australian distributor of the German made Schott AG RD 50® Lead equivalent glass. This special composition glass is of high-quality, providing optimum radiation protection whilst maintaining clear visual transparency.
RSG Can also supply safety film to meet Australian Safety Glass Standard AS1288-2006. This is a 175 micron clear safety film which is adhered to one side of the glass to stabilise it for your protection in the unlikely event of breakage.
|Schott RD 50® 1.6Pb (110kV)||Sheet size 2400mm x 1100mm. Suitable for applications up to 15kg.m²||5 - 6.5mm*|
|Schott RD 50® 2.2Pb (110kV)||Sheet size 2400mm x 1100mm. Suitable for applications up to 25kg.m²||7 - 8.5mm*|
|*Tolerance of +-1.5mm due to manufacturing process.|